5 Tips When You Have A Small Marketing Budget.
Jun 12, 2022
If you're a musician with a small budget, you may be wondering how to get started with marketing your music. Marketing your music doesn't have to be expensive, and there are plenty of ways to get the word out about your music without spending a lot of money.
Here are a few tips for marketing your music on a budget:
1. Use social media. Social media is a great way to connect with your fans and promote your music. Create a Facebook page and Twitter account for your band or solo project and start posting regularly. Make sure to post interesting content that will engage your fans and encourage them to share your posts.
2. Create a website. A website is a great way to promote your music and give fans a place to learn more about you and your music. You can create a website for free using a platform like WordPress or Wix. Be sure to include information about your music, tour dates, and where fans can buy your music.
3. Play live shows. Playing live shows is a great way to promote your music and get people interested in your band or solo project. Make sure to book shows at venues that fit your style of music, and promote your shows heavily on social media and your website.
4. Make a press kit. A press kit is a great way to give journalists and bloggers all the information they need to write about your music. Include a bio, photos, press quotes, and your latest press release in your press kit. You can also include your website and social media links.
5. Make a music video. A music video is a great way to promote your music and get people interested in your band or solo project.